Dell Precision 7820 Desktop Tower Workstation
- Processor : One or two Intel Xeon processor
- Memory : Six channel memory up to 384GB 2667MHz DDR4 ECC memory with dual CPUs, 12 DIMM Slots (6 DIMMs per CPU)
- Hard Drive : Up to 2 x 1TB drives, 2.5” SATA SSD, Up to 6 x 1TB drives, Up to 6 x 800GB drives, M.2 PCIe SED SSD, 512GB and 1TB Intel
- Operating System ?: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), Ubuntu Linux 16.04, NeoKylin 6.0 SP3 (China only), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3
- Slots : All slots PCIe Gen 3, 2 PCIe x16, 1 PCIe x16 wired as x8, 1 PCie x16 wired as x4, 1 PCIe x16 wired as x1, 1 PCI 32/33
- Ports : Front - 2 USB 3.1 Type; Internal - 8 SATA 6Gb/s plus 1 SATA for optical; Rear - 6 USB 3.1 Type, 1 Serial, 1 RJ45 Network, 2 PS2, 1 Audio Line out, 1 Audio Line in/Microphone
- Video Card : 2 PCI Express x16 Gen 3 graphics cards1 - up to 500W with maximum of 2 x 250W double width graphics cards on single CPU configurations, Up to 2 x 150W single width graphics cards on dual CPU configurations.